Used Condition, Tested, Fully Functional.
Motorola MTS 2000 III Radio Features:
- SECURENET Digital Voice Encryption
- H35 Conventional - H37 SmartNet - H38 SmartZone
- Channel Spacing 12.5 kHz, 25 kHz
- Band Split 806-870MHz
- 160 Modes (Channels)
- Dialing from Prestored Lists
- Programmable Soft Keys for Easy Access to Radio Functions
- 14-Character Alphanumeric Display
- 3 x 5 Button Keypad
- On/Off Volume Rotary Select Switch
- 16-Position Mode Select Rotary Switch
- Programmable Top (1) & Side (3) Mounted Buttons
- Programmable Three-Position Toggle Switch
- Coded/Clear Programmable Two-Position Concentric Switch
- Display Annunciators
- Time-Out Timer
- Audible Status Tones
- Low Battery Alert
- Button Press Acknowledgement Tone
- Native Language Displays (English, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Spanish)
The Motorola MTS 2000 Model 3 - is a small, economically packaged analog portable radio that can be with the users whenever it is needed. When the job takes the users away from their vehicle, whether on the street or into a building, the portable radio goes with the user. This radio offers the user the basic features needed for many standard applications in conventional radio systems. It features a alphanumeric display and programmable function controls.
Motorola Model 3 MTS2000 800 MHz Public Safety Trunking Radio.